Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Antique Love Story

I met this gorgeous hutch back in November at a local antique store. It was love at first sight. I have been thinking about it ever since, looking at it every time I shopped at the store. I just couldn't bear the thought of it sitting in that store any longer...the time came to bring it home with me. I LOVE this piece of furniture. I have it in our living room and plan to use it as a bookcase. There is plenty of storage too which will help with our storage dilemma. I am sooo excited to accessorize this beauty! I didn't get it for cheap, but I think it is worth what I paid. It is going to look even more fabulous with a little TLC.




2 comments:

angie said...

I like it! I can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

KimMalk said...

This is an awesome piece, with tons of potential - can't wait to see what you do with it.