Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm addicted!



Hi, my name is Cami and I'm addicted to moss covered balls. There is not a single soccer, basket, grapevine...ball that is safe. By summer I may just have them all covered in moss!

Okay, really this is my last one...wait, doesn't every addict say that?

I found the red bowl at Hobby Lobby 80% off, making it $4.79. I need more color in my house...love it!




I also wanted to share a couple of recent finds. I found this lamp at Hobby Lobby for 80% off, making it $16.00. I didn't love it at first because I thought it was too tall, it has since grown (no pun intended) on me and I adore it!


I found this frame at the Dollar Tree. I like it as is, no painting required. Aren't those three boys divine?



2 comments:

angie said...

I need to come to your house and see all the new decor. :)

Little Lizard King said...

I'm head over heels in love with your moss covered soccer ball! Job well done, friend.