Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Stuff

I love to decorate for Christmas. I am trying to add more items each year and have loved the fantastic ideas that I have seen on various blogs in blogland. There are some super talented ladies out there...my word! Here are some pictures of a few spots in our home that are decked out.


The tree. I let our boys decorate the tree together and even though it drives me crazy that everything isn't centered (I have some OCD issues), I have left it alone. I think they did a pretty good job!



I love, love nativities! This is our only full set. The shepherd, donkey, and camel aren't pictured. We have had this for a few years and it brings me so much joy!



A splash of color!







I bought this at Kohl's this year. I love that it can stay up all winter long, it is super cute. I have it hanging on a wreath hanger and it looks great.



This is so old. Is it not dated...big raffia bow, hunter green and burgundy...I remember when it was the 'in' thing. I want to give this a makeover! I have gotten as far as painting it. I plan to distress it and add some pretties to it. I am still looking for the perfect stuff.




There have been ton of ideas in blogland for inexpensive gifts. I saw this on Sisters Stuff and knew it would be something I could make and something useful for our boy's teachers. It is simply an acrylic frame with scrapbook paper inserted instead of a picture. I tied a ribbon around it and stuck on a post it pad. I made one for us too...such a cute idea!
Cute!

1 comment:

angie said...

Wow! I should be better at making things.